Refund & Replacement
We strive to deliver you the best in quality and value, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your order we are happy to help you.
Before claiming for the damaged plants, if you see your plants a little bit wilted or yellow, please let the plants rest by soaking them in water with vitamin B1 or superthrive solutions to reduce transplant shock and during travel; do not pot if the plants are not strong enough; let them freshen up and hydrate before potting with soil or aroid mix. For further details on how to take care of the plants when they arrive, please check care instruction on each listing.
What kind of damage is not eligible for claim?
1. Seller is not liable for any loss, damage, death, or injury arising directly or indirectly from any process caused by weather (heat wave, force majeure, cold damage), custom decision (prohibited, detained, confiscated, destroyed, returned to shipper), shipping process (handling, treatment, and length of time of release) and unpaid import duties and custom fees by buyers if it’s required by Custom at destination country. These conditions are beyond our control as seller.
2. Any delays in shipping due to a prolonged custom clearance process (on hold by custom for further inspection if required) and awaiting delivery schedule of the shipping carrier.
How can I claim the damaged plants which are eligible for refund or replacement?
1. Please inspect your package upon reception and contact us within 24 hours after the package is delivered (plants arrival time based on shipping provider website) if there’s any complaints follow with the order number and proof details to email@example.com.
2. Clear unboxing videos and photos as well as Phytosanitary Certificate photos are mandatory as proof. The content must including:
a. Outer and inner package condition
b. Each plant details from roots, stems, and leaves (back and front leaves sides)
3. Without proof and detailed information of the package condition when you receive it and if we receive complaints more than 24 hours after the plant's arrival; then buyers will not be eligible for any refund/replacement.
4. Please don’t cuss, bad mouth, or do any forceful act on social media before contacting us for the solutions.
What are the alternative solutions for the damaged plants?
1. If the plants arrive at Death on Arrival (DOA) status or if there’s is total damage (from roots, stems and leaves) or spoilage of the order during the shipping process due to miss-placement during transit by the courier or improper treatment, we will offer three options:
a. Send the replacement plants on your next purchase with us if you still have any other interested plants in our shop (replacement plants will be shipped together with the new order); OR
b. Send the replacement plants only that are totally damaged with shipping costs fully borne by the buyer since damage in shipping is part of the risk of buying live plants. This offer is only applicable once. In addition, if there is further damage after re-shipping, then it is no longer our responsibility; OR
c. Issue the refund with a maximum of 50% of the total plant order excluding shipping costs. 100% shipping cost wouldn’t be refundable since it has been paid to the shipping provider at the time the package is shipped.
2. Yellowing leaves or wilted plants will not be accepted because it is normal and it is the risk of importing live plants.
3. All problems that occur must be solved in a civil way and without any coercion.
What method of refund payment?
If you choose refund as the solution of your claim, the refund process will go to your original payment method at the time of purchasing or through your paypal account excluding credit card and paypal fee.
What happens if there’s late or missing refunds?
Please understand that we issue refunds as soon as your refund request is approved - that means that the money leaves our account immediately. The refund process usually will take 7-10 business days to appear in your original statement. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. We have seen some credit card companies take up to 30 days to show that the refund has been put back on the card. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.